Tuesday, August 21, 2012

INSTA-KAM!


My life this week on Instagram! Follow me @_FYI_im_FLY!!

If I were a blonde...
Just somethin' that was on my heart. Your life matters, and so does what you do with it!
The classic #9 from Roscoe's Chicken 'n Waffles, now called the "Obama's Special." 
Thought it interesting that many of us Cali kids have been ordering this for years
& Obama orders it once and gets it named after him!
2 Sunsets from Roscoe's! Who would've thought lemonade, OJ & fruit punch would make for
such a tasty combination!
As many of you know, I'm part of The Majority--a social good company run by young adults, for young adults that want to change the world. This past weekend, we had our first event, Level 7...and it was DOPE! We had so many ridiculously talented artists and poets! I can't wait to show you guys the video footage! Stay tuned.
Got a sweet tooth?
Grocery stores have some of the best bouquets!

No comments:

Post a Comment