Thursday, June 7, 2012

INSTA-KAM!

With all of the hustle and bustle of life, it's difficult at times to really sit down and update the blog. 
But thank God for Instagram! It's my new addiction, and has helped me to be able to share more 
of my day-to-day adventures with you guys while I'm on the go! 
Here's a little round-up of my insta-happenings as of late.
Stunning peonies I randomly spotted at the grocery store.
Arm swag!
Just when I was beginning to fall into insecurity, my boyfriend Kevin 
(aka THE most phenomenal guy on the planet) 
reminded me of who I am and whose I am.
Mmmmm.... burger...
Amazing tribal backback at Target!...yes, Target!
Kev's baby cousin's stylish Gucci flats.
My favorite tribal tee for summer.


To get more of my random sightings and inspiration, follow me on Instagram @fyi_im_fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment